and so; it begins:
the 2015 Farm Dog TT series dates –
Tuesday, April 7
Tuesday, May 5
Tuesday, June 2
Tuesday, July 7
Tuesday, August 4th
Tuesday, September 1
hint-hint: it’s the first Tuesday of every month
1. Format will follow the same as yesteryears: 6 PM Registrations, 6:30 start. Park and register at the Cedar Beach Conservation Area parking lot (just south of Cedar Island Yacht Club, base of Heritage Rd and McCain Side Rd Kingsville)
2. Ladies first.
3. First-time riders will ride off the front of their respective gender category.
4. $10 donation/ride – 100% of proceeds to benefit ALS Windsor-Essex. Last year, we raised $816.43 (*not sure about that .43?!) which was donated to the Blake Clifford Memorial Fund. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
5. SHARE THE FREAKIN’ ROAD. Be aware and respectful of cars, adults, strollers, tractors, dogs, kids, etc. The course is open to any and all traffic and obstacles. Grin/grimace and get after it!
6. and finally, some minor details: the course is 24.7 km in length, out-and-back format, turnaround at CREW Winery.
It’s been a long, cold winter and we are so excited to see everyone out again! Hard to believe this is already the fourth year of the series – as Liam likes to remind me, the first ever was just him and Craig (timing is a thankless job, apparently.)
Looking forward to seeing some personal and overall records be DEMOLISHED this summer.